- ABOUT US
- STARTER KIT
Please follow the steps below in order to open a new trading accountOn the www.eToro.com page, find and click on the button marked “Join Now” or “Trade Now”. On the following web page, you will see an electronic form where you will be able to enter all the personal data that is required to open a new trading account. Please fill in all the relevant information requested in this form. Logging in via Facebook or Gmail are additional options
5. Upon completing your review of all the terms, please indicate your agreement with them by checking the appropriate box.
6. Submit your information by clicking the “sign-up” button.
5. Investors are hereby kindly notified that eToro and all associated brands are in full compliance with Directive 2005/60/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council; on the Prevention of the Use of the Financial System for the Purpose of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. As such, it is incumbent upon all investors to undergo the KYC process, as mandated by the above-mentioned EU laws and regulations. For more information about the verification process and documents needed, click here: https://www.eToro.com/customer-service/account-verification/
6. As part of the KYC process, newly registered investors are required to provide a Confirmation of Residence (e.g. a valid utility bill dated to the last 3 months,) as well as a Proof of Identity such as a valid passport, or other form of officially issued photo ID.
7. As a further step of the KYC process, new investors will be requested to fill out a questionnaire, in order to better ascertain how eToro may custom-tailor a service package ideally suited to each investor’s individual profile. Examples of information that would be requested include queries regarding the new investor’s professional status, level of knowledge of the capital markets, financial liquidity, acceptable levels of risk, investment goals, etc.
Share On social Media 👇